Senior Product Designer
FabFitFun is looking for a Sr. Product Designer to work with our FabFitFun Style team. FFF Style is a fashion concierge service. We indulge our customers with a highly personalized styling service based on fit, price, and lifestyle preferences. Our style experts are on a mission to inspire happiness and personal growth through discovery, by empowering women to embrace their unique shape + lifestyle
As the Sr. Product Designer, you must be obsessed with designing fun, intuitive, accessible, and compelling experiences of all kinds, from conversion orientated, to fun and engaging features that draw users in and create a magical experience that they will remember. From routine purchases and account updates, to highly fluid engagement and game-like experiences, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of challenges. You’ll contribute to overall digital product design strategy with your well-rounded user interaction, design, and general problem solving abilities.
You’ll be a member of the UX team, we’re a group of very easy going passionate designers interested in sharing our knowledge with each other and showcasing how creative problem solving can change the world for the better.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with Product managers to translate initial concepts and requirements into wireframes; refine, iterate, and fully develop high-quality finished designs into hand-off to engineering.
- Design full-stack designs across our platforms by creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect visuals.
- Incorporating data-driven insights and user research to inform design decisions.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure design is properly implemented.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional departments and building rapport to align teams around a vision.
- PLEASE NOTE: This position is heavy on the visual design aspect of UI and UX for digital experiences, for both current customers and for prospective customers. UX best practice knowledge and know how are also required. You will be working cross-functionally with Product Managers to create amazing, simple and on-brand experiences.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing interfaces for web and mobile preferably in ecommerce or fashion industry
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator, as well as interaction software such as InVision, Origami, Atomic, or Marvel
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, and interaction design
- Exceptional understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Must provide portfolio demonstrating strong UI experience
- Experience with UX Research and methodologies (Usability testing, persona creation, customer journey mapping, etc.)
- Experience with subscription box services and/or styling service
- Experience in Agile (Pivotal), A/B testing environment, is a plus!
- Experience designing for B2B, in addition to B2C.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of visual design skill sets (Typography, color theory, layout design)
What you'll get:
- Design fun, interactive, memorable experiences for our 1M+ subscribers
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks