Senior Product Designer
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
As a Senior Product Designer at Clutter, you will be a critical building block of our growing design function. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer obsessed with user-centered processes to craft elegant and compelling designs across multiple platforms including desktop, web, and mobile. You’ll ship product and weather release cycles alongside cross-functional teams with high exposure to our CEO to create the best possible end-to-end user experience for our tens of thousands of customers (and growing!).
As a Senior Product Designer - you will:
- Influence product development with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to constantly ship products users love
- Standardize best design practices and implement these principles across all product development at Clutter
- Build and scale Clutter’s design function from the ground up
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in UX, UI, HCI or related field
- Portfolio that showcases your best work including high quality, user-centered projects that tackle interaction design problems
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (desktop, iOS, web)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Strong ability to translate research insights and data into actionable design and demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams