Senior Marketing Designer
As a Senior Marketing Designer you will lead the evolution, definition, and execution of Weedmaps marketing campaigns. The designer we’re looking for should have experience crafting a comprehensive visual identity, providing clear design direction, as well as producing assets for a range of media. You’ll work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment with multidisciplinary teams to concept and create delightful brand expressions. This role will work with our various departments to craft and execute our various marketing campaigns.
- Ideate compelling ideas and developing those ideas into clear design solutions
- Present concepts and creative ideas to internal teams
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful brand experiences that push Weedmap's brand identity forward.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, illustrators, motion designer, project leads, photographers, and vendors
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- Develops designs from initial concept to final production
- 4-7 years creative expertise in design of both printed and digital work
- Develops print collateral including brochures, direct mail pieces, and events material.
- Ability to collaborate with internal product, apparel & photography teams.
- Provides guidance and ideas to improve websites and micro-sites & landing pages
- Produces and designs projects for internal teams
- Must have an online portfolio
- Must have web/digital experience
- Expertise in Creative Cloud, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Thorough understanding of printing and digital production terminology and process
- Have agency experience or internal marketing team experience
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee AND dependents
- Matching 401k, 50% match up to 6% of employee contribution
- 3 weeks PTO and 5 sick days
- Catered lunch provided 5 days a week
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
- Fridge is always stocked with energy drinks and other snacks
- Casual work environment, read “no suit and tie required”, but you are free to dress to the nines
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come.
Formed in 2008, Weedmaps is the largest technology company focused on servicing the legalized marijuana industry in the United States and internationally by providing backend services for dispensaries, doctors, and deliveries. Our website gives over 4 million monthly visitors the ability to review and discuss these services while building a sense of community through forums and social networking. The marijuana industry is growing exponentially and the legal and technological challenges it faces are immense. We see this as the perfect opportunity to create unique and innovative solutions that can transform the industry. In addition to developing technology solutions, Weedmaps is also firmly committed to advising on and supporting the legalization of marijuana and the medicines derived from it in a responsible manner.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps family!