Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for sustaining and elevating the caliber of the visual design across all of our work.
- Create brand identities, brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, activations and more.
- Take a hands on role in designing and managing day to day projects across design team, ensuring quality from concept to completion.
- Design direction and mentoring as well as serving as a sounding board and inspiration for the entire team.
- Work cross functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished and best in class.
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience, 1+ year experience managing a team.
- An excellent understanding of how to apply our brand aesthetics to a variety of media channels, as well as a desire to push the boundaries of how our brand is interpreted.
- An individual who understands culture and is constantly seeking what’s new in technology, fashion, and social media.
- A positive attitude and a lack of ego are a must. GOAT supports team collaboration, idea sharing, and mentorship. We work hard to do good work together.
- You are a multidisciplinary designer at heart. Your design work will set an extremely high bar and act as an example which all designers want to follow.
- A highly detailed individual with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication with the rest of the design team.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description