Endpoint Job Description - Product Designer
Endpoint is on a mission to transform the home closing experience. While billions of VC dollars have been poured into improving how we list and search for a home, the closing process operates in the same way it has for decades: very little transparency for everyone involved, mountains of complex paperwork, and endless calls back and forth. It’s time to challenge the status quo – and that’s why we founded Endpoint. We believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the $21B+ industry – delivering an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer to help us execute on this mission by taking the charge on designing thoughtful, intuitive, beautiful product. The Endpoint product experience is the “front lines” of how our users interface with us as a company, and our aspirations of building a highly customer-centric and delightful overall experience are extremely important to us. This role is mission critical!
As a Senior Product Designer, you will use your skills to:
- Deliver everything from very simple to highly complex features across web, mobile, and emerging platforms – from idea, to launch, and beyond
- Leverage inputs from user research, usability testing, customer support feedback, and analytics to constantly iterate and improve the product
- Articulate design decisions and trade-offs, both verbally and visually, across disciplines
- Partner with engineering very closely to ensure design concepts are both feasible at the start, and properly implemented at the end
- Help define and shape the design and creative culture at Endpoint
As a Senior Product Designer, you will need:
- 5+ years of product design experience at a progressive, user-centric tech company building, shipping, and iterating digital products
- Expertise with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision and/or other modern prototyping tools
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes required for anything from user research to internal feedback gathering
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- An online portfolio, ready to view
Why work at Endpoint
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.