Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Product Designer to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and contribute to the evolving Honey product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team (Product Managers, Engineers, Designers) in all phases of design from discovery to execution.
As a Product Designer at Honey, you will:
- Have the ability to think holistically about complex systems, empathize with customers, and understand business goals to create compelling and effective user experiences
- Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate requirements into designs that are both functional and beautiful
- Proficiency in insight-driven decision making (from data and user behavior)
- Strong design foundation in both visual design (composition, layout, typography, brand expression) and interaction design (understanding underlying conceptual models driving individual features)
- Ability to both provide and receive design criticism constructively, and appreciation for its importance within the design process
- A portfolio demonstrating a clean visual aesthetic and strong eye for detail
- Proficiency designing for multiple devices and platforms
- 3+ years experience shipping products used by millions of consumers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach
- Proficiency in current design software (Sketch, Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Framer, etc)
- Lives and breathes design!
Bonus Points For:
- Experience designing E-commerce products
- Experience designing mobile apps on both iOS and Android
- User Research
- UX Writing
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.