We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the most active marketplace and the platform has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers to transact business on over 200,000 commercial listings totaling more than $800 billion in property value.
● Use data and user research to solve complex user / business problems while influencing design decisions and strategy.
● Explore different concepts and ideas while keeping true to the business goal / user needs.
● Think strategically as a partner with product, marketing, engineering, and sales.
● Execute high quality design, including user research, wireframes, prototypes, and polished designs.
● Be an advocate for design by sharing frequently and articulating design rationale.
● Create a cohesive experience through close collaboration with Product, Design, Engineers, and Sales teams to deliver on goal-driven initiatives.
● Collaborate with other designers to deliver new and innovative solutions.
Experience & Skills
● 3+ years of experience working in UX or UI at a software focused company
● Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web, Desktop, etc)
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Abstract, etc.)
● Excellence in design craft
● Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
● HTML / CSS knowledge
● An understanding of mobile first principles and graceful degradation
● Capable of using data to inform design opportunities and to measure design efficacy post-launch.
● Bonus: An interest in commercial real estate or learning a new industry