FabFitFun, one of the fastest growing companies in L.A. and the U.S. according to Inc, Forbes and E&Y, is seeking a Product Designer to work across our web, mobile, and digital platforms. This Product Designer will be responsible for designing fun, intuitive, accessible, and compelling experiences of all kinds, from conversion orientated, to fun and engaging features that draw users in and create a magical and memorable experience. From routine purchases and account updates, to highly fluid engagement and game-like experiences, this Product Designer will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of topics and contribute to overall digital product design strategy with well-rounded user interaction, design, and general problem solving abilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex design problems that result in simple and intuitive product experiences for our website and mobile app
- Translate data and results from user testing to learn everything there is to know about the customer, and how to create user experiences best suited for them
- Partner with members of Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders through the holistic design process of research, wireframing, comp design, and execution
- Demonstrate innovative approaches to create beautiful, high-fidelity designs
- Constantly seek feedback on your designs, and provide actionable feedback to others
- Collaborate with the entire FabFitFun team to ensure a consistently compelling experience for our customers.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience designing interfaces for web, mobile web, IOS and Android
- Strong proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator..
- Experience with interaction and prototyping software such as InVision, Principle, Lottie, Origami, Atomic, or Marvel, or rough front-end demonstrations made with HTML/CSS.
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, and interaction design
- Solid understanding of responsive design
- Must provide portfolio demonstrating strong UI experience
- Experience in Agile (Pivotal), Git, A/B testing environment, is preferred
What you'll get:
- Opportunity to work across all of FabFitFun’s web, mobile and digital platforms including FabFitFunTV
- Design fun, interactive, memorable experiences for our 700k+ subscribers
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks