Packaging Production Artist
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
- Create, Update and Design Layout for Print – boxes, labels, etc
- Create artwork and graphic design with a focus on print and packaging
- Updating existing templates and assets for both print and digital with brand information.
- Add update final copy – Nutritional/ Supplement Facts, Ingredient Statements, Legal Copy
- Prepare artwork for printer
- Collaborate with team members on design, information and expectations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ensure packaging is aligned with brand standards
- Review proofs for accuracy
- Ability to communicate written and verbally in a professional manner with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Detail oriented, attention to details, organized, team-player
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS
- 2+ years of design and production experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work within brand guidelines / existing templates
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.