Lead UX Designer
Fight Cybercrime and Design the Future UX at Rapid7
As cybercriminals become more sophisticated, we need to provide our customers with simple, yet powerful tools to help them defend their networks. Are you up for the challenge?
Who we are
Rapid7 is the one of the fastest growing cyber security company in the US/world, and has won several awards for its culture and work environment .
We are looking for a stellar UX and product design lead to join the team supporting our flagship product.
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- own the evolution of a central part of our offering
- influence the future of our product portfolio
- ultimately have a massive impact in the company’s bottom line
Desired Skills and Experience:
You Are A Design Thinker And You Got Skills
- You are an accomplished design thinker experienced with solving complex problems in a multidisciplinary environment.
- You have superb information design skills. You are good at creating annotated wireframes and mockups, and are thoughtful about how different users need similar yet different experiences
- You have a passion for clean and elegant design
- You like to work with engineers, marketers and other UX designers so you can ask the hard questions, synthesize the answers, and produce great concepts that quickly become reality
- You understand good interface and interaction design principles and have an opinion about what kind of process you think UX people should use
- You have solid knowledge of modern design tools such as Sketch and InVision
- You can communicate clearly about your designs and can advocate for your opinions
- You love working in a fast-paced environment, enhancing your leadership and design skills, and believe that design is the most important aspect of any product
You Understand Users, Products And Business
- You enjoy unraveling complex systems, processes, and relationships of people and products
- You can translate strategy, business requirements, research findings, and usability best practices into high quality, customer-centric, and customer-validated design that supports and reinforces product vision, brand, and business objectives
- You can balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility, and time-to-market to determine best product design
- You have at least 4-8 years of relevant experience