ForwardLine is a fast-growing, non-bank lender dedicated to providing simple, fast, and affordable financing to America’s Main Street businesses. An innovator in the industry since 2003, ForwardLine is backed by The Vistria Group, a leading private equity firm, and is currently implementing an aggressive national growth strategy.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering company wide learning solutions, using ForwardLine’s design standards, methodologies and tools. This role will facilitate communication and develop material to support productivity goals and focus on efficiency, effectiveness, compliance and customer service. This role also includes delivering the training content as needed and working cross-functionally to ensure quality standards are consistently upheld.
Efficiency and Program Improvement
- Demonstrate efficient and agile approaches to achieving business learning needs including process improvement in relation to communication of current, upcoming and gap areas across the business.
- Develop a system and communication of continuous ongoing learning, considering upcoming product launches, vendor relationship training, compliance requirements, onboarding and sales ramp expectations, including monitoring success and performance post launch/training.
- Analyze needs to ensure learning solutions are developed to address needs for the appropriate roles at the appropriate moments of need.
- Be proactive in anticipation of learning gaps.
- Utilize reporting metrics to develop training, including job aids, pp presentations, wiki documents, memo’s, etc.
Development and Design
- Design holistic solutions that reflect the ForwardLine performance and culture expectations.
- Engage team members and business partners in the design process to ensure the solution is flexible and addresses the unique needs of the learners.
- Demonstrate effective design, considerate of the reality of the work environment, technology capabilities, and timing.
- Leverage subject matter experts to build and maintain program/project effectiveness.
- Ensures solutions result in the intended business impact and aligned to the needs and priorities of the business.
- Assist and facilitate the roll out of learning solutions as appropriate, including presenting in small and large group huddles.
- Understands and nurtures the FLF Corporate Culture.
- Exemplifies The ForwardLine Five.
- Enforces policy of accountability toward those that do not adhere to the company values.
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional Design or Certificate equivalent.
- Personal career experience in sales or customer service focused industry.
- Understanding of learning theory and instructional technologies.
- Proficiency posting and utilizing intra-net, wiki's, lms platforms and development software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, including managing cross functional subject matter experts, timelines and projects.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.