Who We Are
Feals (feals.com) is a wellness startup with offices in Los Angeles and Denver. We're providing a simple, healthy way to feel better with premium CBD delivered to your doorstep. Our approach is simple: quality product, quality people, and quality care. Our goal is to make the world feel better—one drop at a time. We’re expanding our lean, talented team and are looking for smart and passionate go-getters to join us.
Come join our team at the ground level! This is a rare opportunity to be at the pivotal point of an early stage company where you will be able to intimately shape the company’s growth and trajectory.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeing a Graphic Designer to help drive the Feals brand across multiple channels including: creative, marketing (both digital and print), partnerships, social, email, and our digital product. The ideal candidate understands the power of branding, enjoys startup culture, and has a clean, modern design aesthetic. You can see the possibility in every opportunity - from large, big budget projects to the smaller scrappy ones and are comfortable in a fast moving organization.
- Provide creative support on aesthetic, tone and messaging across all of our channels, online and offline.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent brand image, look-and-feel, and vision across all Marketing materials: product curation, customer experience, online experience, promotional/communications materials, presentations approaches, photography, advertising, event activities, and various brand partnerships
- Create visual expression and maintain visual integrity of the brand
- You can roll up your sleeves when needed and participate in the execution of channel content.
- Ability to work independently, balanced with strong collaboration skills
- 2+ years experience in a professional design position
- Ability to seamlessly transform a strategic thought into best-in-class creative
- Experience in designing for a variety of mediums: print, packaging, web, etc.
- Proven ability to create high-quality creative and brand design
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch and/or Figma
- HTML and CSS a plus
- Additional creative skills such as photography or video editing are highly desired
- Passionate about being the brand champion, own the brand, and instill that passion in others
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and scrappy, cross-functional environment
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- Equity participation
- Wellness + Fitness Subsidies
- Unlimited Vacation - 10 days minimum to help feel your best
- Leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- Monthly Lunches, Team Happy Hours, Quarterly outings, and more!
- We're conveniently located right off the 90 freeway in Marina Del Rey and in LoHi, Denver
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.