If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
The graphic designer will be designing visuals for a wide range of clients in many verticals. They will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of our clients' branding by helping our Art Directors explore new and exciting ways to expand established creative concepts. The role will mainly be supporting production needs for the creative department alongside other services at Wpromote.
You Will Be
- Creating Display ad campaigns (both static and animated)
- Designing social content for all channels, including static assets, animations, and video
- Animating and editing video as well as designing motion graphics
- Creating responsive landing pages, websites, interactive infographics and emails
- Providing creative support for presentation decks and visual assets for online content
- Designing traditional materials such as print ads, collateral, signage, direct mail or outdoor
You Must Have
- 2+ years of experience in digital design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar
- Strong time management with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing and motion graphics skills in After Effects, Final Cut Pro or similar is preferred
- Knowledge of HTML5 animation a plus
- Familiarity with technical aspects of digital design as it relates to production deliverables
- Working knowledge with mobile-first design perspective
- Creativity and sensibility for graphics, typography, and layout
- Knowledge with Asana or similar project management programs a plus