- A proven ability in the designing for both conceptual experiences (crafting stories and building brands) and visual systems (branding, typography, and UI) and how they extend across product, digital, and environments
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with strategists, engineers, and other designers and developers.
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- Collaborate with other designers and teams (product, web, strategist, etc.)
- Be able to balance and execute several projects at a time in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, innovative design.
Skills & Experience
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps and artifacts. Including, bringing brands to life through in print, UI, other implementations.
- Must have experience crafting pixel perfect logos and icons
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to projects
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and other design tools
- Degree in Graphic Design and 3+ years of experience in a related field (preferably branding) at a design/brand agency or in-house team
What Hawke Offers
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)