FabFitFun is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our creative team at our Beverly Hills HQ. Reporting directly to the Lead Designer, the Graphic Designer will be instrumental in helping shape the brand’s presence. Responsibilities include supporting the needs of the merchandising, product development, and marketing teams and focusing on several business initiatives spanning from print and packaging design to digital. The ideal candidate is well-rounded and loves clean, simple design. Must have a strong background in print and packaging, web design, branding and typography.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Creative team to articulate and execute designs for FabFitFun.
- Work closely with the marketing team on digital projects that range from weekly emails, social graphics, banner ads, and more across all platforms.
- Create custom patterns and prints for internal packaging needs. Must be able to prep final artwork for printer.
- Develop and design spreads for our seasonal print magazines and box inserts. Have a solid understanding of the print process.
- Work closely with the event team to create event invites and accompanying collateral for upcoming events. These may range from internal company events to collaborations with influencers and other partners.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience designing for print and digital
- Well organized, detail and solutions oriented
- Self-starter who can manage and track production process for all designs
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities around digital, print and packaging, infographics, illustrations, web; etc
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and a collaborative team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Past experience working for an Ad Agency, Lifestyle or Fashion company a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Comprehensive benefits with medical, dental & vision coverage and a newly rolled-out 401K
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly add-ons credit
- Catered meals 3x/week with kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Paid parking
- Fun and friendly culture