Greater LA Area
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
Our new Graphic Designer will be experienced in concept creation, visual execution and adaptation of global materials. Come help shape the Bird brand and invent creative and visually stunning ways to introduce our service to cities in the EMEA region. We need someone that is fast, has sharp ideas, is an excellent communicator, comfortable in a high-velocity environment and passionate about content, design and building a brand.
What you'll do
- Adapt and create materials for the central marketing team as well as for the local marketing teams.
- Create concepts and designs for a wide range of marketing needs to elicit specific actions that achieve business goals
- Create consistent executions across all channels and audiences.
- Raise the bar on content creation by crafting compelling designs and iterating
- Collaborate with copywriters to deliver high quality brand expressions
- You work through multiple rounds efficiently. And you think all the way through the experience, developing a solid foundation, tinkering, collecting feedback, and refining
- You are committed to keeping projects on track while keeping messaging on target
- You present your work with confidence, can rally people around ideas and are skilled at selling through concepts to key stakeholders
- Work with the HQ Brand team to create, implement, and maintain the brand identity across global channels
What you'll need
- At least 5 years working as a designer in a creative agency or comparable in-house agency with a portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for brand systems and branded executions (web, print, product, packaging)
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of work for major companies
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (After Effects is a plus) and Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries
- Solutions-oriented and understands how to best prioritize tasks or assignments
- Organization skills; you can effectively manage your time and prioritize your work
- Awareness of typographic best practices, including non-english alphabets
- Video editing experience a plus
- Demonstrates a high level or organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Experience working on EMEA wide projects
Applications are only accepted with your portfolio, so be sure to attach/link it!
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description