At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Graphic Designer will be a key member of the Creative Services team within the Marketing Department. This role will support PatientPop initiatives across all departments within the company, including: demand generation, product marketing, content marketing, sales enablement, and corporate communications. We want to find a budding go-getter who is excited to tackle a mountain of production projects and is eager to share their design know-how.
This is primarily a design production and execution role. While most of the design assignments will already be templated, this role will be encouraged to participate in larger discussions regarding how design impacts user experience, and refining and evolving our brand. The position reports directly to the Creative Services Director and is a critical contributor to the marketing team overall.
- Design online assets, including:
- Whitepapers (eBooks) and survey reports
- Case studies
- Google slide decks (for webinars, board meetings and other presentations)
- Online banner and PPC advertisements
- Email banners
- Infographics and other custom graphics
- Social media assets
- Graphics for videos
- Design print assets, including:
- Tradeshow/events (flyers, posters, backdrops, brochures)
- Sales Enablement (leave behinds, flyers, flash cards)
- Direct Mail
- Assist with design of website mockups, logo treatments, and other assigned tasks
- Project manage assigned work. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish project scope and timelines. Help resolve any issues related to the assigned project.
- Develop a deep understanding of PatientPop and its customers to ensure all designs produced will meet the requirements and brand values of the company.
- Produce exceptional creative work with an eye for detail and consistency.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up-to-date with the latest design trends.
Skills you'll bring:
- Degree in graphic design or related discipline.
- About 2 years of experience in a professional setting. (Agency or similar fast-paced work environment preferred).
- Proficient design, typography, composition, and layout skills. Should have experience working across channels for print, graphic, digital, and branding projects. Must have a strong portfolio that shows experience with a range of programs and materials.
- Highly proficient in design software (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Experience with Sketch a plus.
- Ability to manage deadlines and have the ability to multitask. Must work well under pressure and turn on a dime, as necessary. Previous experience working in a fast-paced creative or digital agency a plus.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, and be able to confidently present design ideas and recommendations to team members.
- Ability to assess your own work, ensure high quality deliverables and meet brand and content standards.
- Ability to implement designs for use in Wordpress and email marketing platforms.
- Highly self-motivated individual with a strong desire and ability to quickly learn new design skills through instruction and self-learning.
- Tech or B2B experience highly desired.
- Experience working in project management systems (e.g. Trello, Jira) a plus.
- An understanding of content marketing and demand generation with experience working on digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience creating and developing brand identities and logos.
Why you're important to us:
The Creative Services Team has proven success in creating high-quality visual assets for internal and external channels. The Graphic Designer will immediately become a core member of this growing team.
In 90 days you will:
This role will immediately jump into production, learn internal tools and processes and work on Marketing assets, while getting to know the mission of PatientPop. Further on, this role will begin managing projects independently, work on projects outside of Marketing and become one of the company’s go-to experts in graphic design.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.