Graphic Designer - Marketing
- Collaborating with Marketing and Product teams to create video content, advertisements, website landing pages, & other product marketing collateral
- Contributing to all areas of marketing design, including graphics, social, web and email.
- Take concepts to full ideas from mood boards to whiteboarding to final concepts.
- Communicate strong visual narratives in short formats
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting quality of work
- Stay up-to-date with knowledge of digital design, advertising and best practices.
- Support client onboarding process / assist with client creatives
- 3+ years of experience developing design and marketing content for startups, agencies, or marketing firms.
- Experience with technology-driven campaigns (websites, social, and activation tools).
- Proven creativity and comfort with experimenting with new tools and tactics, and a sharp instinct for finding creative opportunities to build campaign momentum or raise awareness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good analytical skills to understand and experiment efficiently.
- Strong video editing and motion graphics skills
- Strong color correction, photo manipulation, illustration, understanding of composition.
- Expert in Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro.
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Experience designing Keynote/PPT templates and slides
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment/quick learner
- Understanding of JS/HTML/CSS/JSON
Great To Haves
- Illustration abilities
- Lover of mobile games
- Understanding of the limitations and abilities of HTML5/CSS3/JS/JSON
- Mobile ad experience
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend