Freelance Graphic Designer
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Assisting the marketing team on various projects and making revisions to existing designs
- Taking charge on design projects and developing creative solutions for deliverables
- Incorporating design direction and feedback from the Brand Director
- Collaborating with fellow designers, developers and managers on the Marketing team to design websites, social assets, ads, and print campaigns for Wpromote
- Candidate will be asked to perform a very small test project (30 mins max) after the first interview.
You Must Have
- 4+ years of Graphic Design experience and strong visual portfolio
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working knowledge in Keynote & Pages
- Experience in best practices of performance based design (email, landing pages, banner ads, infographics, etc)
- Strong understanding of the power of ideas and concepts as applied to interactive media
- Intermediate animation skills in Photoshop of After Effects for production of GIFs used in marketing campaigns and social media
- Knowledge of digital marketing terminology
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment while paying attention to detail
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience working with web developers
- Solid communication skills with excellent collaborative efforts in a team environment
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY