Digital Art Director
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings- and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Monday's, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Overseeing a broad range of digital projects for clients in the Finance field, which can include banners, large sites, brand development, email campaigns, and presentations
- Creating compelling UI and UX designs that are mobile-first, and work with the team to translate those visions into final deliverables
- Growing our creative department and collaborate with all teams at the agency, including strategy, social, and web development
- Creating display banner campaigns, including storyboarding animations and interactions, and then animating those ideas within current digital trends
- Creating fully integrated campaigns from concept through to completion
- Working closely with a team of Copywriters, the Creative Director to conceptualize digital campaigns, and with developers for design support
You Must Have
- 5-8 years experience at a digital advertising agency or marketing firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- An exceptional digital portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe CC Suite. Knowledge of HTML5 banner animation a plus
- An understanding of informational architecture, usability, and user-centered design methods with experience building wireframes and prototypes for websites and interactive infographics
- Strong written and oral communication skills to work with internal teams and present to clients
- Advanced typography skills, conceptual abilities, and understanding of user centric design
- Experience in both Digital (interactive infographics, social media, animated banners, online promotions, website, and landing page design) and print (billboards, POP, and collateral)