How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Headspace relies heavily on illustration to teach the world about meditation. It is the backbone of our brand aesthetic and it provides a warm, playful and light-hearted tone to the brand. It is therefore essential that you have the necessary illustration skills and sensibility to understand our style and be able to work with existing assets and create new ones in accordance to the illustration guidelines
- Working with a copywriter, establish and develop the “creative concept” for campaigns including the production of all visual assets for email output that are on brand and reflect our personality
- Possess a strong creative view with the ability to present ideas clearly
- Collaborate with growth strategy and analytics to develop and improve the team’s understanding of creative performance
- Collaborate with other teams internally to improve the quality, efficiency and consistency of email marketing output.
What you’ve accomplished:
- A perceptive and self-motivated designer with 2+ years experience in digital design & UX, email marketing and creating email templates and landing pages
- A commitment to creative problem solving and getting things done
- A multi-talented designer with the ability to concept and execute with speed and scale.
- Ability to design assets in various formats - Static, gif, animation/motion graphic, photography and video.
- Genuine passion for and experience with iterating on design work with inputs from data and performance.
- Bias to action and speed and an appetite to work in an energizing environment
- Keen understanding of the ever-changing landscape of channel communications (Email, rich media mobile push notifications, in-app notifications) with a focus on mobile responsiveness
- Analytically minded, resourceful and a structured problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to be self-directed when necessary.
- Passion for meditation, digital health or wellness.
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.