Customer Success Instructional Designer
We’re seeking an Customer Success Instructional Designer to join our fast-paced, fast-growing, and fun company! This individual will work with the Customer Success Enablement Team to manage the creation and development of engaging professional learning resources.
The candidate should have a passion for creating learning experiences and seeing learners acquire knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective manner. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
In this role you will:
- Create high-impact content in a consistent style through a range of forums, including: video, audio, presentations, written content and more.
- Manage regular internal audits to ensure dept resources and systems (including knowledge base, trainings, and written content) are up to date and adhere to content standards.
- Create and manage content and training materials for CS Onboarding and CS Ongoing Education courses.
- Collaborate across all teams within the CS Organization to build criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Identify and collaborate with Customer Success teams and L&D within every office to provide valuable resources in a cohesive, timely, and effective manner.
- Proven working experience in instructional/curriculum design
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Experience in course development software and at least one Learning Management System (Cornerstone OnDemand a plus)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in instructional design, educational technology or related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.