We're looking for a Creative Engineer to help build our one-of-a-kind mobile demos. You'll work with our growing Creative Team to be the core of AppOnboard's next-generation playable demo focus. With a strong eye for aesthetics and user experience you'll own each demo with your ideas and your passion all the way from brainstorm to launch.
AppOnboard is a next-gen platform that powers Full-Fidelity Demos, which allow users to instantly experience an app or game in the highest quality possible before downloading it. AppOnboard enables app and game testing, driving insights to product teams and optimizing app launches and onboarding. The company was founded in late 2016 by Jonathan Zweig, the founding CEO of AdColony (which sold to Opera Software for $350 million).
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to have an impact at one of the hottest startups in Los Angeles and top companies defining the future of app development. We also just secured our official $15 million Series A fundraising round!
- Build playable demos of mobile games as well as apps
- Collaborate with the rest of the Creative, Marketing, and Insights teams to employ best practices
- Conceptualize the overall flow of the unit through storyboards, timelines, and graphics
- Create and utilize art assets to deliver the best possible user experience
What We're Looking For
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Art/Color Theory/Design
- Passion for art and the creative process
- Able to take constructive criticism and listen well to feedback
- Communication and teamwork skills
Additional Useful Technical Skills
- Programming experience or Computer Science degree
- Version control with Git
- Experience with Xcode
- Team/technical communication skills