Fabfitfun’s Mission is to inspire happiness and well being. Our Vision is to become the most valuable lifestyle membership in a person’s life. We strive to create a personalized experience that introduces our members to the best the world has to offer, within a community that supports each other to live life to its fullest.
We are looking for a dynamic, multidisciplinary creative director with 10+ years of agency or in-house experience, who is capable of shaping a distinct, branded voice across multiple platforms. Our vision is global.
At over a million members and counting, FabFitFun has become the paradigm for subscription boxes services. Now we want to go further. Each quarterly box needs to make a statement. To be memorable. To be an event.
The Creative Director will lead the creative development and collaboration with marketing to make each box a 360 degree campaign-able, seasonal event, that will make the world take notice.
The Creative Director will report to the VP of Content and Creative.
What You’ll Do:
- Curating a distinct, elevated, feminine voice that is aspirational, inclusive, friendly and relatable.
- Shaping and funneling a multichannel enterprise of digital, print, photography, and video content into one big picture narrative.
- Leading the photo team -- define the vision of our shoots, the look and feel of different platforms, including everything from elevated, editorial looks for tentpole campaigns, to social media feeds and e-commerce product photography.
- Leading the design team -- to create a unified branded voice across all digital platforms, seasonal style guides, emails, etc.
- Collaborating with the video team’s directors and producers on ideas, and helping to define look and feel for different video series on platforms, from social to feeds to live video and TV commercials.
- Working with other FFF brands to create a branded ID system, while still allowing for autonomy within the house brands.
- Overseeing the design of our quarterly box that ships to over 1 million members.
- Working with our Art Director on each season’s Style Guide.
- Guiding the design of the editorial magazine that ships inside each box.
- Establishing guidelines for emails, ads, and all corporate communications.
What You’ll Get
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store