REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup located in Woodland Hills, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of the REX model in 2016 and grown rapidly in 2018, REX is expanding nationwide in 2019.
REX is rapidly growing and entering new markets and building amazing consumer solutions revolutionizing the real estate buying and selling experience. We are also building amazing digital experiences that allow buyers and sellers to purchase a home without being bothered with traditional real estate middlemen. We’re seeking a full-time Designer to join us creating engaging advertising and marketing campaigns and assist with our web and digital user experiences.
- Execute print and digital design and production for a variety of deliverables: print ads and collateral, web landing pages, social media, email, responsive websites, digital banners, infographics and iconography
- Develop new design projects as well improving existing materials
- Articulate business needs and translate those needs into concepts and elegant design solutions
- Distill customer feedback and insights to optimize creative
- 4+ years experience as a designer in-house, or with a marketing or advertising agency
- Exceptional design aesthetics with type, color and layout design
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (IL, PS, ID)
- Solid knowledge of Powerpoint and Keynote
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Understanding of web-based design principles and digital platforms — Familiarity HTML/CSS a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to defend design decisions
- Ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines
Attractive salary and benefits with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company