Creative Designer - Marketing Display
Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is seeking an enthusiastic Creative Designer / Animator to join its Marketing Display team. If you’re looking to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, innovative company, this is the place for you!
Core Digital Media is a top 10 advertiser across display, paid search, mobile and social marketing making us the largest and most successful performance advertiser on the internet. For over a decade, our industry-leading innovations have fueled us to the top of 5+ online consumer acquisition platforms.
As a vital member of the creative team, you’ll work in conjunction with online marketing managers to develop and create the most engaging and eye-catching banners on the Internet.
Provide design and animation production for banner ad display marketing. Fast turn-around times required for creative assets to be delivered.
- Background in digital graphic design or animation.
- Ability to take concepts from design to completion using Adobe CC software.
- Intermediate level required in Photoshop and Illustrator. A solid foundation in editing image layers, vector graphics and typography.
- Adobe Animate – (HTML5 Canvas, formerly known as Flash. If you have Flash animation experience that is helpful)
- After Effects (video editing and special effects)
- Premiere Pro (video editing)
- Dreamweaver (HTML editing)
Beginner to Intermediate level preferred with these design applications:
- 1-3 years’ professional Web animation, Motion Graphics or Production Art experience.
- Animating with a timeline is helpful, along with a foundation in Animation principles. Timing, Squash and Stretch etc.
- Must be able to work under direction and juggle multiple assignments, while self-starting new creative ideas.
- Comfortable with repetitive delivery procedures and copy/paste editing tasks
- Freehand drawing and sketching abilities are a plus
- MS Office Suite
- Windows 10 OS - Comfortable in Windows Operating System and directory structures
Read Full Job Description