The Associate Communication Designer is responsible for contributing to the company’s efforts to give powerful presentations with top-notch execution. The designer will work in a dynamic group environment and support a multi-disciplinary team in creating both internal and external presentations.
BCG Digital Ventures is a digital innovation, incubation, and commercialization firm. We bring unique capabilities to create and grow disruptive digital products and platforms. BCGDV provides consulting, design, and technology services in order to rapidly develop, launch, and grow digital products, platforms, and businesses.
- Design and refine impactful PowerPoint presentations that meet strategic goals
- Provide quality assurance of all deliverables
- Uphold brand standards
- Manage creative responsibilities with little supervision
- Receive and incorporate creative direction from Senior and/or Lead Designers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Effectively multi-task
- 3-5 yrs Graphic Design and/or Presentation Design experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other Creative Cloud programs
- Demonstrates passion for both Presentation and Visual Design
- AA/BFA concentration in graphic design and/or multi-media design (not required)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.