Our rapid growth has created an opportunity for additional Design Engineers to support the mechanical design and development of the entire Hyperloop One system infrastructure. The position will be responsible for creating models and components which includes defining requirements, design, analysis, development, and manufacturing of system hardware.
Our Design Engineers are responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining 3D models in Unigraphics NX
- Working with development, test, and analysis engineers to create detailed component and system models
- Analysis and verification of preliminary and detail design with hand calcs and FEA
- Working with internal teams and external vendors to ensure timely completion of functional hardware
- B.S. in Engineering or related field
- Utilizing engineering principals to design complex systems
- Experience using Unigraphics NX or similar software
- Fundamental understanding of a variety of manufacturing methods
- Proficient in GD&T
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Design of welded structures
- Design of machinery
- Design of vehicle structures
- Design of large complex assemblies
- Usage of central version control system, such as Teamcenter
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
***Please note that if the assessment images are not showing up in the application, please apply directly on our website.
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation.