Total Rewards Analyst
Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Total Rewards Analyst
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Analyst for the Total Rewards team. Under the general direction of the Total Rewards Manager, this role will be responsible for day to day Total Rewards transactions. This role will partner closely with business leaders, Human Resources Business Partners and Recruiters to closely monitor ways to bridge the gaps across HR, Recruiting, Business Leaders and Finance. This role will assist with the development of Total Rewards that drive strategic decisions, tracking Total Rewards initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Monitor benefit file feeds from the human resources system to the relevant insurance providers to ensure all enrollments and life event changes are accurate.
- Review and timely approve benefit life event requests, including new hire open enrollment elections.
- Partner with brokers and provide all necessary census data needed for annual benefits analysis and prepare for open enrollment.
- Ensure all benefits testing, compliance, and submissions are done accurately and timely, including 5500 filing, ACA, discrimination testing, etc.
- Reconcile all benefits related bills and submit invoices for payment to Accounts Payable team timely.
- Monitor HR inbox and responsible for answering employee questions and inquiries related to benefits.
- Communicate any relevant changes to payroll via payroll request document.
- Serve as first point of contact for compensation questions and inquiries from business partners in Talent Acquisition and HRBP teams. Gather all relevant data points to support a recommendation to Total Compensation Manager.
- Assist with grading open requisitions with appropriate Department and Grade notations, ensuring that job descriptions and leveling correctly match.
- At the direction of Total Rewards Manager, assist in annual compensation analysis - full cycle from developing peer groups, submitting current data, assist in business interviews and responding to follow up inquiries from compensation consultant. Review outputs from compensation consultant and provide recommendations for compensation strategy across the business.
- Assist with system updates to compensation changes, and notate any necessary changes in payroll request document.
- Prepare equity grant exhibit for Board meetings, including relevant equity bands, position to band, and notes as necessary
- Regularly audit Carta equity grants to ensure that all employee related transactions are accurate in the system, including new hire grants and terminations
- At the direction of Total Rewards Manager, assist with equity forecasts and burn rate analysis
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in total rewards or compensation
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Google Suite is preferred
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017