Sr. Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern programming stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKRs to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure and we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
You have a passion for data and analytics but your are not satisfied only by the query results, you strive to know the reason behind the results. You enjoy building dashboard and monitoring KPIs. You are self-motivated and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Learn and optimize our existing data analytics processes; as well as establish new processes that will help identify new or missed opportunities
- Create daily reports through SQL to track the efficiency and accuracy of automated systems
- Regularly perform ad hoc advanced SQL queries as necessary by management and the team
- Implement a structured plan to track KPIs for key business processes and build dashboards
- Prepare Database analysis queries to determine if code releases improved results or introduced a bug
- Make ongoing minor and major recommendations in optimization algorithms
- 7+ years of experience in analytic platforms, dashboards, and reports.
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis using Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Mastery of SQL with MySql, Postgres and Redshift
- Mastery of Excel
- Experience with Big Data stores and analytics tools such as Spark, Hive, Athena/Presto, MapReduce….etc
- Experience with Tableau, QuickSight or equivalent