Sr. Business Analyst - Subscriptions
Ring’s Subscriptions team is responsible for managing and building out the Ring Protect plans and technology which powers our subscription platform. As the Business Analyst, your focus will be on our CRM initiatives, overall subscription cost improvements, and forecasting of key business metrics. You will be responsible for defining KPIs, building analyses and reports, and providing metrics that illustrate how our email campaigns are performing to determine the effectiveness of the email lifecycle. This role will also focus on extracting insights from our customer support operation and surfacing them to the product team to make and data-driven business and product improvements and to help reduce business costs. The position interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from product managers, software and data engineers, and marketing teams. This role is instrumental in helping to ensure a delightful experience for Ring’s customers.
- Ownership over all subscriptions-related email analytics and reporting, including customer lifecycle emails and marketing campaigns focused on growth and acquisition
- Understanding and analyzing the entire customer lifecycle with a focus on improved email interaction, conversion, and customer retention
- Building out impactful KPI tracking and reporting along with A/B email tests to drive CRM improvements
- Partnering with our email team to develop more impactful customer targeting and segmentation
- Deep-diving into customer service data and reports to deliver hypotheses and insights that will drive product improvements
- Track record of distilling complex problems into their underlying components, validating hypotheses and delivering actionable data-driven insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Data Science, Business, or similar field
- 3+ years’ prior experience with email analytics, including funnel conversion, engagement and retention metrics
- 2+ years working with SQL and querying large data sets
- 2+ years in-depth experience and expert proficiency with email marketing tools such as Bronto, Customer.io, Mailchimp, SendGrid, or similar
- 2+ years in-depth experience with analytics visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or others
- Experience building email A/B tests, and optimizing click-through rates and conversion
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics , Information Systems, MBA, or similar degree
- Structured thinking, ability to self-manage, and advanced problem-solving skills
- Experience with forecasting and predictive analytics
- Experience with regression analyses predictive modeling with tools such as R and SAS
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Read Full Job Description