We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Business Reporting Analyst (Success Engineer)
ServiceTitan is looking for a Business Reporting Analyst to join our Professional Services Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering on all reporting requirements for some of ServiceTitan’s most valuable clients. The role entails working closely with customers to gather reporting business requirements, providing options for accomplishing reporting objectives, building, validating and delivering customer reports. The most critical aspect of the role is interfacing with customer and ensuring clarity on requirements and deliverables as it relates to their reporting needs. Strong candidates will have very solid analytical, critical thinking skills as evidenced by a strong command of SQL and Excel.
In this role, the candidate will work closely with cross departmental resources including Implementation Project Managers, Product Managers, and Data Engineers, to ensure timely and quality delivery of custom reports. The candidate is expected to receive projects and deadlines from several departments therefore excellent time management and ability to own tasks, will be needed to be successful.
This work is highly critical to successfully building our company. It is the lynchpin of the sales and onboarding process. Reporting concerns are a blocker for most of our customers, so delivering high quality, highly accurate reporting is absolutely crucial and greatly appreciated by both our customers and our company.
What you'll do
- Work with customer to conduct full discovery of reporting requirements. Document and validate requirements with customer
- Conduct full scope analysis on all requirements and present solutions and timeline to customers
- Build out custom KPIs utilizing SQL or Excel in order to validate with customer
- Work with cross functional team to build create customer reports utilizing custom KPIs in accordance with client requirements and ensure periodic review and signoff from customers
- Manage a wide variety of tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Clearly communicate project status and updates with both internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner for successful delivery.
- Evaluate and understand our database structures then interpret them into our model
- Update and maintain a repository of useful scripts
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and work with clients to uncover unmet business needs.
- Work closely with product team to ensure any insights or feedback are taken into account when expanding our OOTB reporting capabilities
What you'll need
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify and understand logical relationships within databases
- Very strong communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent listening and documentation skills
- 3 or more years of experience utilizing SQL in a SSRS or SSIS environment
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (Array formulas a plus)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with tight deadlines and high expectations
- Home Services industry experience, a strong plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017