There's something in the water at Chrome River.
Are you looking to join a fun, fast-growing, and innovative software company in Los Angeles that truly values its employees and their contributions? Chrome River is laser focused on growing our employees - we understand that happy employees make for happy customers.
Come join us at The River!
Join our fast-growing Client Services team as a Solutions Architect for our suite of expense and invoice process automation solutions. You will be responsible for configuring the Chrome River application to develop solutions to complex business requirements. As a member of the Configuration team, you will help define business rules, test configurations and act as a technical escalation point for our Configuration Analysts.
You will need to have a demonstrated strong background in analytical and technical skills, software development, and associated business processes. Experience working with financial applications is a huge plus. You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with our support and engineering teams, implementation project managers and our customers. If you thrive on a rewarding, fast-paced and demanding work environment, Chrome River will be a good fit for you.
What You'll Do
- Identify and quantify operational and transformational improvements, savings, efficiencies and innovations across Configuration and Implementation
- Identify or create new tools to continually scale the Configuration team
- Work with Engineering and Product Managers to identify evolving ongoing Configuration optimizations
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Configuration analysts to identify the optimal solution for a customer’s requirements
- Perform proof-of-concepts to identify optimal technology solutions for a given requirement
- Identify, create and maintain a best practice library for the Configuration and Implementation teams
- Train analysts with new Configuration enhancements and create accompanying documentation
- Troubleshooting as it arises
What We're Looking For
- At least 7 years experience in Information Technology
- At least 5 years experience in solution architecture and technology leadership
- At least 5 years SQL experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven, results focused position
- Web applications experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must have experience working with both technical teams and business users
- Team player who is a self-starter and requires little supervision
- Must be able to be in the LA office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise-level financial applications
- Experience with enterprise workflow solutions
- Experience supporting software applications
- Ability to multi-task with various projects and customers
- Python, Groovy, JSON experience