Solutions Architect- Salesforce
Solutions Architect- Salesforce
ServiceTitan is heavily investing in its CRM infrastructure while making Salesforce as one of the pristine and exemplary systems in its customer-centric app stack strategy. H/She is expected to work cross functionally across ServiceTitan business functions and provide Salesforce leadership role to a team of developers, analysts, different operations team across the company while working in onshore/offshore delivery model. The ability to demonstrate management expertise and execute strategic direction, as well as possessing a significant depth of technical expertise in salesforce architecture, will be key skills for the position.
Additionally, this role will provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle: design, lightning based development, change control, UAT, deployment, and support.
This is not an order taker role and you’ll use your expertise to take initiatives while ready to challenge the status quo. You’re a solutions-oriented and hands-on person in the Salesforce ecosystem with a good understanding of their products, offerings, and limitations.
What you’ll do:
- Own the full Salesforce application architecture process that translates business requirements into functional solutions
- Act as one of the primary stakeholders in making technical decisions in and around CRM space
- Provide architectural solutions for a lightning based implementation framework
- Provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment, and support)
- Research, recommend and implement AppExchange applications and salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs
- Design and document data model, system landscape and integration using industry best practice standards, frameworks, and design patterns
- Document current and future state processes, logical design architecture and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements
- Collaborate with team members to identify and document project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan
- Craft solution for system design and MDM solution including disparate systems and actors like Salesforce, ERP, Heroku, AWS and TIBCO
- Work closely with business and IT leaders to provide technical solutions (including out of box solutions) to complex business needs
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com product offerings and solutions
- Own, track and successfully deliver assigned Salesforce implementation/project
- Create JIRA user stories and system documents when required
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 10+ years of IT experience with 8+ years of CRM (Salesforce/Siebel/Dynamics ) implementation experience
- At least 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce Architectural experience
- At least 3+ years of hands-on working experience in Sales and Service Cloud
- At least 3+ years of hand on Salesforce consulting experience
- At least 1+ years of Salesforce lightning migration and components based development experience
- Strong knowledge of MVC and lightning component-based architectural knowledge around application & system security, data privacy and compliance
- Strong knowledge of various Salesforce related APIs offerings with their usage and limitations.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model and primarily into Sales & Service cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visualforce, Apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Working knowledge of apex design patterns, security mechanism or tools like SHIELD, SSO, SAML, OAuth 2.0, encryption, digital signature, SSL and firewall
- Good knowledge of GIT/SCM including CI and CD.
- Good knowledge on microservices architecture and API orchestrations
- Must have prior work experience in a SaaS-based organization
- Strong, VP or Director level references from a previous organization you’ve worked with.
- Should be Salesforce PD1 and Administrator certified
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017