Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning Infrastructure
State-of-art machine learning modeling influences all of the features we make at Tinder.
As a Senior Software Engineer in machine learning infrastructures, you collaborate with data infrastructure to architect and build pipeline for massive scale machine learning features, and develop systems to help modeling Tinder applications. You will have tons of responsibility, freedom, and opportunity to have a direct and immediate impact on user satisfaction and company growth. We would love to talk to you if you are interested in helping Tinder users achieve stronger matches, engage more effectively, and create more love, at a truly global scale.
In this role, you will:
- Streamline machine learning feature generation process.
- Create data visualization and annotation tools.
- Automate machine learning trainings.
- Build, scale and manage Tinder’s machine learning serving platform.
- Explore new open-source systems for machine learning infrastructures.
We’re looking for:
- 4+ years strong application system programming experience.
- Experience working with Hadoop and Spark
- 4+ years programming experience, Scala, Java, Python preferred
- Experience working with machine learning modelling is prefered.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline is preferred.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location