Senior Database Administrator
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
Sr. Database Administrator
At ServiceTitan the Database team engages with the entire lifecycle of data. As a Sr. Database Administrator at ServiceTitan you will identify and build scalable database solutions with reliability, predictability, and ultimate stability. You will collaborate with architects and software engineers to deliver a highly available and automated database infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, and deliver the necessary database solutions
- Own deployment, reliability, availability, and performance of ServiceTitan’s database environments
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve all areas of database infrastructure
- Increase efficiencies through software improvement, automation, maturity, and scalability
What you'll need:
- 6 years of experience in operating large scale distributed MS SQL Database environments
- 1+ years of engineering or systems experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or in place of 4-year degree, an equivalent industry internship or industry software engineering experience
- Collaborates, coordinates, and cohesively works with Database Administrators and Applications/ Business teams to support enterprise applications
- Experience with the Azure, Windows, Linux, and other Microsoft software/services
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017