Senior Data Engineer Analyst
Laserfiche is looking for a Senior Data Engineer Analyst whose extensive understanding of enterprise data can be accurately leveraged to meet the analytic needs of the business.
You will be responsible for building out a data warehouse in a SQL environment and extracting data from various resources. Your hands-on approach is critical as you will work collaboratively and closely with marketing, engineering and other multifunctional teams across the organization to support their reporting and analytics. The successful candidate must be able to drive analysis, problem-solve and share recommendations with the impacted stakeholders.
- Utilize expertise in data modeling, ETL architecture, and report design for various department initiatives
- Work with business partners and management teams to the ensure collection and analysis of appropriate data and metrics to facilitate improvements in processes
- Design enterprise data components that support reporting and analytic needs
- Generate technical specifications for data flows and ensure the accuracy of data loaded into the enterprise data warehouse
- Manipulate process and extract value from various disconnected data sources
- Maintain metadata associated with enterprise data tables
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, NoSQL, Salesforce CRM, Zuora, and software industry
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in ETL, data mining and using database scale and complex datasets
- 5+ years of experience in data design and implementation of data warehouse components
- Strong knowledge of distributed computing, data warehouse, data mining, business analytics and software development
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field / MBA or Master’s is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note this that is NOT a remote role***