Senior Business Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our superstar team! As a Senior Business Analyst, you combine a love of data with both insightful business judgment and impactful communication skills to develop and execute company-wide growth initiatives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about digging into data and have a firm understanding on what the data is showing. You’ll partner with our leadership team to develop company strategy and goals, share updates with the Board, and work with teams across the business to drive actionable insights and business impact.
- Design and build key company data tables, dashboards, and insights tools that power decisions across the company.
- Analyze complex business problems using data sets from both internal and external resources.
- Provide actionable insights to leadership to influence strategy, performance, and growth.
- Reviews reporting and analytic methodologies and implements recommended improvements.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves data issues, working with various teams and other areas as needed.
- Contribute to complex and time-critical projects for leaders by quickly understanding context and developing a prioritized business approach for resolution.
- Communicate findings to senior leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways and action items.
- Evaluate processes, data and systems using a systematic, disciplined and data-driven approach.
- Generate forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans to actionable items.
- Facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related degree
- 5+ years of experience analyzing data and managing multiple projects
- Effective communicator
- Technical understanding
- Expert multitasker & prioritizer
- Problem solver
- Creative & critical thinker
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Data driven
- Attention to detail
- Advanced MS office skills
- Management Consulting or Investment Banking experience preferred
- MBA a plus
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.