MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible and for supporting and coordinating the data gathering, blending, preparation, reporting, presentation, and corresponding communication for data-related projects and initiatives. The right candidate has excellent attention to detail, good follow-through, desire to go the extra mile, and a natural curiosity to uncover the potential story that data can reveal. You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into our data to build reports that business users can understand. This role reports to our Director of Analytics and Consumer Insights.
What you’ll do:
- Drive best practices around our BI tool, Looker. This includes maintaining our data infrastructure, ensuring data quality, gathering requirements from cross-functional teams, building dashboards, and training end-users
- Develop web and marketing analytics, including customer lifecycle marketing, customer lifetime value, customer segmentation, marketing channel attribution and performance, web and mobile app user flow, on-site creative analysis, A/B testing and promotions
- Prepare insightful reporting of key e-commerce and membership program metrics and determine drivers of emerging trends
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering team to understand how our production and 3rd party data is being collected
- Align with leaders across the organization to build and maintain relevant data definitions, KPIs, and dashboards
- Explore BI tool and platform alternatives and develop recommendations for long-term platform and tool roadmap
- Maintain our data integrity, including ensuring accuracy, consistency and completeness
- Build models to predict key metrics such as customer lifetime value and membership churn
What you have:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a business analytics or web analyst role; ideal candidates will have e-commerce and/or subscription service experience
- Thorough understanding of business intelligence tools, such as Looker or Tableau
- Familiarity with marketing analytics such as channel attribution, ROAS, and CPA
- Very strong SQL and Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and priorities
- Top notch communication: you can easily and clearly communicate with Engineering and Marketing in the same hour
- Adaptability: you are able to transform complex data sets into simple visuals and dashboards for analytical and non-analytical teammates
- Data integrity: you let the numbers define the narrative rather than finding numbers to support a narrative
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with Python or a statistical package, such as R, SPSS or Stata
- Comfort with the command line and GitHub
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.