ServiceTitan is looking for a Salesforce Developer, who will highly technical and responsible for the development of an evolving Salesforce platform. He/She will ensure alignment across SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) including coding standards, version control, security standards, and salesforce application optimization. The Salesforce Developer, will help design, code, test and implement new Salesforce lightning solutions to meet the business requirements. As an experienced professional, technology professional, he/she will follow the Salesforce development, testing, and deployment standards, embracing SFDC, SDLC and web design best practices.
What you’ll do
- Clearly understand and analyze business requirements including specifications of the user interface, custom application/solution, integration and interaction with various salesforce instance.
- Help manage daily support and maintenance of Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations with respect to administration and security.
- Perform unit testing and regression while new functionality rollout.
- Should be able to multitask and switch between the projects and support/lead the deployments and data load during working or non-working hours.
- Maintain clean repositories in Github and lead the team in resolving code conflicts.
- Configure and customize Salesforce platform as per business requirements and SFDC best practices
- Make recommendations to use innovative, creative solution approaches as appropriate to meet the business needs.
- Write/code web service to expose and consume services using SOAP and REST mechanism
What you’ll need
- Strong understanding of Salesforce lightning architecture, its capabilities, and limitations along with SPA and object-oriented concepts.
- 1+ years of genuine hands-on experience in developing lightning components.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in writing code for consuming and exposing SOAP and REST based web services.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in CI and CD tools like Autorabit, Github, bitbucket, Jenkins, ANT for deployments.
- Should have an excellent understanding and working knowledge of sales and service cloud data model along with the platform's sharing, security, identity, and access management
- Strong knowledge around Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community cloud.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Must have Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer 1 certification
- Nice to have either Salesforce Platform Developer 2 or Advanced Developer-501 certification
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017