ForwardLine is a fast-growing, non-bank lender dedicated to providing simple, fast, and affordable financing to America’s Main Streetbusinesses. As an innovator in the industry since 2003, we are currently implementing an aggressive national growth strategy.
Want to be part of a team where your work has a direct impact on the economic decisions of the company? Are you interested in working in an environment that promotes data-driven decisions, creativity, and innovation? The Risk Analyst is responsible for building underwriting, fraud, and collections policies, conducting profitability and performance analysis, and developing test and control strategies. This role requires someone who quickly adapts to change and is willing to complete all duties as assigned and requested.
- Develops and maintains credit strategies, processes, and procedures. Designs and implements comprehensive tests and evaluates financial impact to drive continuous improvement.
- Candidate will collect and analyze data to identify credit risk (delinquency, roll rate and loss) trends and provide analysis to support strategic initiatives and ad-hoc projects
- Design A/B tests to help understand risk return tradeoffs using hypothesis testing framework
- Build relationships across different business areas to facilitate implementation of risk strategies
- Synthesizing findings from analysis and sharing recommendations with management and business partners
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (STEM preferred)
- 1+ years’ experience preferred in financial services (retail or investment banking), management consulting, tech start-up (preferably fintech), or similarly rigorous work environment
- Ability to extract and analyze data from multiple sources using data tools such as SQL, R, Python, or similar. SAS statistical analysis software competency preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) with ability to communicate analysis results successfully to all levels of management
- Thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
What you get from us:
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid vacation and sick time
- A dynamic, team-oriented office environment
- Paid holidays and flexible work schedule
- Rewards, recognition, company events, and other fun stuff