Research Associate (Health Economics Outcomes Research)
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for HEOR at Headspace that supports business objectives
- Study design, data management, and biostatistical and health economic analysis for clinical trials, outcomes research and health economics research
- Develop, support, and maintain professional relationships with internal and external partners to provide comprehensive scientific support
- Collaborate with self-insured employers, healthcare systems, government, payer, and pharmaceutical and biotech
- Conduct health economic modeling and work with large national healthcare datasets
- Interpret workplace data (e.g., absenteeism, disability leave, etc.), hospital and claims data to reduce unnecessary utilization
What you’ve accomplished:
- Advanced degree PhD in health economics, epidemiology, health services research, pharmacy, psychology, or a related field
- 5+ years experience since receiving PhD or equivalent and in a HEOR role
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think strategically and manage multiple projects and deadlines. Superb verbal and written communication skills, including experience with partner-facing roles.
- Experience generating HEOR evidence to support reimbursement
- Experience with medical device or digital medicine is preferred
How to get started: If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.