Are you an energetic number lover who pays attention to detail? Do you want to manage campaigns and analyze data while thinking outside of the box? SteelHouse, one of the fastest growing online advertising companies in the country, is looking for a Performance Analyst who is able to serve as the primary point-of-contact for Customer Success Managers, management and the sales team on campaign delivery and performance. If you want a great opportunity in a company that is revolutionizing the online display advertising industry – this is for you.
The Performance team is looking for someone with 4+ years of experience who specializes in the online marketing and advertising field. If you have the analytical skills/mindset, this might be the right fit for you! At SteelHouse, Performance Analysts work directly with the Customer Success team, among others on a daily basis. We are looking for an energetic and highly-detail oriented individual who can manage/optimize live campaigns, analyze data/trends with an innovative/new approach and communicate effectively across various teams. Ideally this candidate will assist with the enhancement/testing of our Dynamic Spend Optimization (DSO) algorithm with statistical modeling. Helping to create various optimization models that power DSO and enable automated performance tactics on client campaigns.
- Optimize campaigns towards client KPI targets (ROAS, eCPA, eCPC, CTR, etc)
- Deliver campaigns in full to spend the full client budget
- Analyze live campaigns and provide new optimization strategies to ensure campaign performance/scale
- Manage company margins and MoM revenue growth
- Work well with people with varying personalities
- Give feedback to Customer Success Managers with optimization/campaign strategies
- Give feedback to management on performance and revenue predictions
- Work with new technologies and cross department:
- Work closely with our Product/ENG team to test various performance tactics that will power automated decisions based on campaign performance – Dynamic Spend Optimization
- Work directly with the CTV team to understand product, provide information on inventory offerings and recommendations on how to perform/scale
- Point of contact with our network and publisher partners
- 4+ years in business analytics, affiliate marketing, data science, display advertising, online marketing, social marketing or a mix of education and experience
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Experience with ad exchanges, DSPs, publishers. Extra plus if worked within The TradeDesk
- Experience working with statistical modeling
- SQL experience is a plus
- Have extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Operational experience – ability to identify gaps and create process
- Not required, but a place if you have working knowledge of Video ad serving and VAST/VPAID tags
- Experienced and comfortable working cross department acting as a liaison/expert between department stakeholders
- Testing and troubleshooting experience
The gig comes with a few perks:
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.
If you have the qualifications and are a generally awesome person with a great outlook on life, please send us your resume. We’d love to know your story.