Order Management Analyst
FabFitFun is dominating the women's lifestyle marketplace through our curated subscription boxes, FFF branded products including makeup and accessories lines, as well as a video streaming platform featuring live and licensed content. With over 1M members and growing, we are seeking a data-driven Order Management Analyst to join our Operations team!
What you’ll do:
- Oversee billing program for operations and provide insight into progress and pain-points
- Work closely with warehouse and payments and logistics to plan and execute strategies by season/sale
- Understand and adapt to the needs of the business and develop both internal and external visibility for entire order lifecycle (billing, processing, fulfillment, etc.)
- Create flexible strategies to facilitate growth and improve order management efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide feedback and brainstorm ideas for order management and other system implementations
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years in a data-focused and/or technical role
- Experience leading a team or managing subordinates
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Experience with Order Management System(s)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excel in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to learn complex systems and adapt to ad-hoc requests
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (HighJump, Oracle, etc.)
- Supply-chain, e-commerce, or subscription background
What you’ll get:
- Ability to work with multiple high functioning teams in delivering results in a fast paced environment.
- Opportunity for a task oriented enthusiast to experiment and pioneer new frontiers.
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks.
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store.