Operations Associate- Analytics
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
The Operations Associate Analytics role will champion high priority projects. This role will tackle key business priorities that help amplify the growth of our business, share best practices, and implement operational improvements. Using strong operational and analytical experience, this person will work with our General Managers to tackle key projects that will be instrumental in driving our business forward. We need a strategic critical thinker who can start at 30,000 feet and then dive deep into the details to ensure high quality results.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a “doer” attitude, strong strategic skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
- Develop frameworks and drive data analysis on important strategic priorities
- Work closely with other members of the Bird team, measure the impact and efficiency of processes while identifying news ways to create value to the business
- Scale best practices that are incubated from test to global implementation
- Oversee business performance reporting and own strategic content distribution to executive leadership
- Be a hard-working multi-tasker, supporting teams in multiple locations
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – quick & efficient
- 2-3 years of strategy / investment banking / consulting / business intelligence or related experience
- High-growth operations or startup experience
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required
- A “get it done” attitude – bias toward action, great collaboration and master disambiguation
- Strong Excel / Data management / Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Python, R proficiency
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description