Mobile Apps Analytics Engineer
About the Role
- Collaborate across multiple teams and manage backlog of data requests
- Define tracking requirements and implement data collection via Google Tag Manager
- Test and validate data for new tracking while enforcing data governance on GoodRx mobile web and app properties
- Serve as a SME in Google Firebase analytics and related tag management
- Provide technical guidance on integration between GoodRx mobile app properties and mobile analytics and attribution platforms (i.e. Branch, AppsFlyer)
- Stay current with the latest development with GA 360 suite of tools and mobile analytics and attribution platforms
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable in a faced paced environment with many competing priorities
- Must be fluent with the entire data “stack”, i.e. front-end collection and governance and how that data is then used downstream to influence strategy and decision-making
- Must have strong understanding of advertising, marketing, and strategic brand management and how these relate to mobile app analytics
- Knowledgeable of A/B testing methodology
- Must have experience with Google Firebase and one of the following:
- 3+ years of analytics experience with mobile apps
- 3+ years of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics experience in some demonstrable capacity.
- 3+ years of experience with Branch or similar mobile analytics platform.
- Working knowledge of web / mobile analytics basics: tags, cookies, attribution.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus.
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.