Manager, Ecommerce Merchandise Analytics
FabfitFun is looking for a Manager, Ecommerce Merchandise Analytics to join our Merchandising Strategy Team for Subscription Box at our HQ in West Hollywood in order in order to deliver data-driven business and assortment planning insights. In this newly created role, the ideal candidate will become an expert in our source data and analyzing the business impacts of various initiatives as it relates to product and trends in partnership with many teams including Consumer Insights, Data Science and Merchandising.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Consumer Insights, Data Science and Business Intelligence to perform analyses and build systems and reporting tools that will drive business outcomes, specifically for our Merchandise Planning department.
- Lead translation of complex data and analytics into actionable assortment and product-based recommendations.
- Define reporting requirements and constraints and help to translate the technical requirements to build a comprehensive analytics solution for assortment planning.
- Partner with Merchandising and Data Engineering Team to ensure that our data and taxonomy is accurate in our databases for reporting and analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc analytics requests around the evolving business needs and opportunities.
- Build and develop analytics team to help create systems, reporting and analyses to support a best in case box assortment.
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of documented experience in an analytical related role and an understanding of e-commerce or subscription business models, coupled with a shared love of data and product and the intersection.
- Proven success in delivering impactful insights and data visualization using Looker and other BI reporting tools including Tableau, Pentaho, or Microstrategy.
- Excellent communicator and interest in leading projects.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, including pivot tables, formulas and charting.
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration.
- Good to have Knowledge of various Merch planning platforms and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology or another technical field.
- Knowledge and ability to leverage SQL queries to surface data from source systems and build reports is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage
- Catered meals 3x/week
- Kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Generous vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking