Manager of Business Analytics
Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media (CDM) is seeking a Manager of Business Analytics to join our Analytics Team. As part of the Analytics Team, you’ll be responsible for managing and optimizing our diverse portfolio of online marketing sources while maximizing profit and delivering high-quality leads to clients across the financial services vertical.
The Manager of Business Analytics will work across the organization identifying actionable insights to drive strategic business decisions. This collaborative role will query data from multiple databases, research and implement innovative ways to look at data, perform a wide range of formal and ad hoc analyses, and present recommendations across all levels of the company. This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to support senior leadership and external partners.
- Manage, support and oversee a team that focuses on day to day business trends, and help the team identify and adjust any short and long term impacts to key KPIs
- Compile and consolidate data from multiple sources into digestible formats
- Analyze data through exploratory data analyses, statistical modeling, or other methodologies to solve business questions and identify areas for optimization and automation
- Build dynamic dashboards to track key KPIs, consumer/campaign insights, and empower business clients to discover actionable insights
- Summarize and present analytical findings to senior leadership to support strategic planning discussions
- Teach and coach team members to identify trends to the business, help them put together impactful presentations and ways to display findings, and make recommendations to others to increase profit for the company.
- Communicate important trends to senior team members, run meetings, have weekly 1:1’s with team members, identify challenges within the team and plan a roadmap of development plans/needs for the team.
- Strong team player and communicator - able to remain productive and focused in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work well with others and manage different projects at once
- Strong with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL or a related language, with familiarity writing complex queries
- Knowledge of statistical measures (hypothesis testing, regressions, etc.) and the ability to explain methodologies to a range of audiences
- Strong data visualization skills
- Strong team management skills
- Familiarity with Microstrategy or similar reporting tool
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data with SQL, R, SAS, or other statistical computing language
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a management role
- 3-5+ years of experience in an analyst role
Read Full Job Description