Junior Business Analyst, Supply Chain
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Manage weekly reporting revolving around supply chain and fulfillment activities
- Use analytics to help understand operational deficiencies and identify areas of improvement
- Assist with presentations to internal stakeholders and senior leadership
- Analyze operational data and build reports that summarize the efficiency of the operational flow
- Assist with reporting on various projects, providing accurate and useful points and charts that summarize the efficacy of the project
- Be flexible to work on various ad-hoc projects as needed
- Fulfill numerous data requests utilizing Microsoft Excel and SQL knowledge
- Participate in building operations to gain in-depth knowledge of available data
- Be ready and willing to learn in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
We are looking for:
- 0-1 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations or Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree, Preferably with a focus on Business or Engineering
- Experience with Excel / Google Sheets for analysis and reporting
- Experience writing SQL queries, preferred
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Someone who loves data, knows how to work through it, and has a strong desire to learn more
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description