The GoodRx Research team taps internal and external data to generate insights about medicine and drug pricing in the U.S. We produce data-rich content, build new products, and work with journalists to engage and inform millions of Americans about their medication options. If you have a passion for using data to help people understand their health, GoodRx wants to hear from you.
About the Role
- Apply health economics and data analysis techniques to inform industry issues and trends
- Leverage internal and external data sources for analysis, modeling, and visualizations
- Create topical narratives, including weekly reports and quarterly white papers
- Guide data collection efforts and identify opportunities for new data generation
- Contribute to research quantifying GoodRx’s growing impact and relevance
- A graduate degree in economics, statistics or another quantitative field, Ph.D. is preferred; industry experience is a big plus.
- Experience with data science tools such as R, SQL, and/or Python is required.
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into cogent insights and research products, including writing and explaining research methods and conclusions to non-expert and non-technical audiences
- A knack for visualizing data in innovative and compelling formats; knowledge of Excel is required; knowledge of Looker (or equivalent such as Tableau) is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, accurate, and fast.
- Passion for using data to tell stories
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.